With Super Bowl XLVII
fast approaching, many people find the party as enticing as the game itself.
However, maybe you're a real sports fan and want to get away from the people who don't care about the Harbaugh brothers
or don't even know which teams are playing. To escape and watch the game in solace, why not turn your storage unit into a man cave and watch it there? A storage facility can be the perfect getaway from fair-weather fans, the apathetic mooches that just show up for the snacks, or even life itself.
Although dubbed a "man" cave, I'm sure women sports fans that share the same frustrations can use it all the same. Here's a list of everything you'll need to make your sports watching/getaway room a success:
- Walls adorned with your team's memorabilia
- Several TVs on which to watch the big game
- Mini fridge, filled with your favorite brand of light domestic beer
- Wall mounted bottle opener
- Pool table - to have enough room to play billiards, though, you'll need at least a 20x20 storage unit
- Mounted deer head (have to make it feel like home, right?)
- List of "Man Cave" rules (i.e. eat bacon with every meal, only root for the Ravens, etc)
Of course, you'll need to be sure to get a storage unit with electrical outlets to keep all your TVs on and your brewskies cold. I hope your new hideout treats you well, and that it has the potential to be a permanent (wo)man cave.